emgeenglish

domingo, 29 de septiembre de 2013

LEVEL IV Writing
Presenting tourist information

Write information for tourist visitors about the town you are living in. Decide what information to include: local customs, best restaurants, sights, transport, etc. and how you will illustrate it. (120-180 words)
Publicado por Alicia en 17:10
Enviar por correo electrónicoEscribe un blogCompartir en XCompartir con FacebookCompartir en Pinterest

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entrada más reciente Entrada antigua Inicio
Suscribirse a: Enviar comentarios (Atom)

Archivo del blog

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  mayo (1)
  • ▼  2013 (89)
    • ►  diciembre (5)
    • ►  octubre (9)
    • ▼  septiembre (11)
      • LEVEL IV Reform with Chinese Characteristics
      • LEVEL IV Writing Presenting tourist information...
      • LEVEL I Present Simple or Present Continuous
      • LEVEL I Pyhysical and Personality Description
      • LEVEL I Present Continuous and Simple Present
      • LEVEL IV Phrasal Verbs
      • LEVEL IV Reach of Turmoil in Egypt Extends into ...
      • LEVEL I The Present Continuous Exercises
      • LEVEL I The Present Continuous
      • LEVEL IV Picking Death over Eviction
      • LEVEL I The Present Simple Present Simple Th...
    • ►  agosto (2)
    • ►  julio (11)
    • ►  junio (33)
    • ►  mayo (17)
    • ►  abril (1)

Datos personales

Alicia
Ver todo mi perfil
Tema Sencillo. Con la tecnología de Blogger.